From The Heart Of Pastors

Having lived the majority of my life in the home of pastors, I have seen the need for Pastors to share, as well as others to better understand our hearts and lives. I grew up as a pastor's kid (PK) and after graduating Bible College my husband and I took our first church when I was quite young. Come on in, make yourself comfortable, may the Lord bless and comfort you during this time (and always).

Friday, January 1, 2016

Positives Of Being A Pastors Kid

Our daughter Felecia just started a new blog for pastor's kids. She just graduated high school and is on the road to a new life in Christ. We hope this bless you. Do click on the link provided, taking you to her page.
 
Positives Of Being A Pastors Kid
by Felecia Mary Snowden  

"Many times when Pastor's kids talk about what it's like to live with that title, we tend to exploit the negatives; but rarely think of the many positives that come with it! There are so many different characteristics that we develop, sometimes without even noticing. Most of these, are......"  CLICK HERE 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I ask for respect and no spam.